Trainee / Graduate Mortgage Broker @ Leading Finance Co
Our client are a leading Real Estate Finance company based in central London, who are seeking a Graduate or Trainee Mortgage Broker to join their experienced, fast growing and highly successful team.
Our client specialise in Residential Mortgages (e.g. Remortgage, Interest Only Mortgages, Buy to Let Mortgages, etc), Development Finance (Senior Debt Development Finance, Stretched Debt Development Finance, Mezzanine Development Finance etc) Commercial Finance (Commercial Mortgage Finance, Hotel Commercial Finance, HMO Mortgages, etc) and Bridging Finance (Auction Bridging Finance, Pre-Planning Bridging Finance, etc).
This role is suited for someone who is:
- Extremely organised
- Ability to manage their time and workload
- Has good people management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Are committed and have an eye for detail
- Excellent project management, presentation and leadership skills
- Are used to working with minimal supervision and have a strong ability to use their own initiative
- Are capable of managing a wide and complex workload
- Are personable and a strong team player
- 6+ months sales, financial services or life insurance experience
- Previous experience at a Mortgage Company or Lender or Life Insurance company would be viewed favourably
- Strong academic background
- responsible for providing best practice advice to a broad range of customers looking to receive information or quotations about a variety of life insurance products
- All leads will be provided, so no cold calling
- All enquiries will be as a result of network referrals and highly targeted marketing campaigns
- All Protection Advisers are supported by an in-house support team & have the opportunity to move onto a higher commission schemes
Our client are offering a very competitive salary package circa £20,000 to £25,000 + up to £5,000 quarterly bonuses (after initial training/probation period), but would consider paying more for the right person.
If this role is of interest please email henry @ realrec.co.uk or call on 0203 911 1701
If you do not hear anything back within two weeks, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.