£150,000 + Bonus + Benefits
London - Mayfair
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a Central London based private family office, investing heavily into Real Estate. The portfolio is managed with two distinct objectives:
- Defensive investment providing secure and conservative wealth preservation
- A mechanism for generating returns by strategically acquiring, developing and letting or selling properties
The Property Director will have operational responsibility for the acquisition, management and development of a £350 million property portfolio. The role will encompass end-to-end development management of assets, as well as acquiring prime commercial property in Central London.
- Generate returns through proactive asset management
- Identify and undertake acquisitions to grow the portfolio
- Obtaining planning permission for large mixed use schemes
- Undertake detailed development appraisals
- Evaluate and manage risk with new opportunities
- Select, appoint and manage external consultants
- A strong track record of completing acquisitions and disposals of commercial property (£15 - £70 million)
- A minimum of 15 years' experience working for a small/medium property company
- Degree educated and professionally qualified
- Broad experience of London development and investment knowledge
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Ability to fit in to a small, family office environment
- Trustworthy - always operating with the owners' interests at heart
If you have the desire to add value and enhance a real estate portfolio, working closely with the Chief Executive in a privately funded debt free business, then this rare opportunity could be for you.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to Robert Cawood firstname.lastname@example.org 020 3757 5000.