Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- £26,000 - £35,000 + Full APC support, CPD, Private Healthcare, Pension etc
- Multi-disciplinary Consultancy
- Colchester, Essex
If you're an Assistant Quantity Surveyor looking for a consultancy that can offer full APC support on top of a broad project base and great progression opportunities, look no further. Our client offers everything from paid overtime and private healthcare to back remedy consultants and Shiatsu massage!
Our client is a multi-disciplinary consultancy with a strong client base in the retail, leisure and residential sectors. Projects are not restricted to these areas and also cover education, healthcare, and commercial projects with employees getting the opportunities to work across all sectors.
The company has a strong focus on high quality work and it is due to this focus that 90% of their work is repeat business.
Along with a focus on high quality work, they have a real culture of health and well-being in the company. They believe in a work/life balance and when needs must and overtime is required, they are one of the few companies that is happy to pay for it.
With growth across a number of areas, they are now recruiting for an Experienced Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their busy team in Colchester, Essex.
Person Specification: Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- The successful applicant will be an Assistant Quantity Surveyor with a RICS accredited degree or equivalent.
- You will have 1+ years practical experience
- The ability and desire to produce high quality work
- Good communication skills
Roles & Responsibilities: Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Our clients’ work covers the following areas and your experience should mirror some/all of these:
- Early cost advice at inception stage
- Cost planning
- Construction procurement advice
- Value Engineering
- Measurement and valuation of construction works
- Negotiation of cost claims
- Life cycle costing
- Cost in use studies
- Insurance cost assessments/Re-insurance valuations
- Depreciated Replacement Cost assessments
- Capital Allowances cost assessments
- Dilapidations cost assessments
- Component Accounting cost assessments
- Building maintenance cost advice
- Fund monitoring
Salary & Package: Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Our client is offering a salary of between £26,000 – £35,000 per annum dependant on experience along with PAID OVERTIME and a package that includes: Full APC support, Private medical cover, contributory pension and CPD.
Alongside this generous package our client also offers a number of soft benefits to keep their staff happy and healthy!
- Back remedy consultant
- Shiatsu Massage
- Mindfullness development programs
Apply: Assistant Quantity Surveyor
To discuss your options in complete confidentiality, call Roger Dunning – 01243 933 263 / 07769 551846.
To apply please send your CV ASAP – firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on this page.
Assistant Quantity Surveyor – MRICS – Jobs from HD Surveyors