Senior Building Surveyor
Senior Building Surveyor - Ref: #6197
A leading national property consultancy based in Birmingham city centre are seeking a Senior Building Surveyor to join their expanding building consultancy team.
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will be given the opportunity to work across a wide variety of sectors throughout the midlands across the full-remit of traditional building surveying competencies.
As the successful Senior Building Surveyor will have the opportunity and support to develop their career and progress through to director levels.
The Role of the Successful Senior Building Surveyor will include;
- Design and specification writing
- Contract administration
- Schedules of dilapidations
- Building reinstatement cost assessments
- Pre-acquisition surveys
The Successful Senior Building Surveyor will have;
- MRICS preferred
- MSc/BSc in Building Surveying
- Experience working within a commercial private practice
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
In Return, the Successful Senior Building Surveyor will receive;
- £35,000 - £50,000
- 24 days holiday
- Bank holidays
- Car allowance
- Employee assistance program
- Private medical care
- Further CPD sessions
- Professional fees accounted for
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Ongoing professional development
If you are a Building Surveyor considering your career options, then please contact James Durham at Brandon James on 01628 367041.
Senior Building Surveyor - Chartered Building Surveyor - Building Surveyor - MRICS - RICS - Building Surveying - Birmingham - B3