Chartered Building Surveyor
- Chartered Building Surveyor - MRICS
- Up to £50,000 package. Incl. car allowance + healthcare + discretionary bonus + pension
- Multi-disciplinary Consultancy
- Teddington, Greater London
Join this Multi-disciplinary Consultancy as a Chartered Building Surveyor and work within a genuinely "ego-free" and supportive team environment as an important part of the companies expansion plans. Great progression opportunities.
With 4 offices across the South of England, our client is an established Multidisciplinary Consultancy with long-standing relationships in both the public and private sectors.
With a range of disciplines from Building Surveyors to Architects, our client offers its employees a wide variety of projects within a company that is committed to providing ongoing opportunities for enthusiastic, organised and confident individuals who are keen to develop their careers.
Continued success and growth within their Teddington Building Surveying team means that they are now looking to appoint a Chartered Building Surveyor to support a number of key relationships in and around South East England and Greater London.
Person Specification: Chartered Building Surveyor - MRICS
- MRICS - Chartered member of the RICS
- Proven experience across a range of project and professional work
- Demonstrate experience in a number of sectors in a client facing role
- Comfortable within a supportive team environment
Roles & Responsibilities: Chartered Building Surveyor - MRICS
- Working on prominent Higher Education, Housing and Healthcare projects alongside the Project Director you will be predominantly focused on the larger project work within the office.
- Deliver projects of refurbishment, maintenance and rehabilitation across Education, Residential and Healthcare sectors on projects ranging in value from £50k to £5m.
- Professional practice responsibilities including; Party Walls, Schedules of Dilapidations and Condition as well as traditional Building Surveys
Salary & Package: Chartered Building Surveyor – MRICS
This progressive opportunity comes with a salary of Circa. £45,000, complimented by a package which includes: –
- Car allowance
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Comprehensive CPD programme
- Professional subscriptions
- Social events
- A family friendly working environment
APPLY : Chartered Building Surveyor – MRICS
To discuss your options in confidence, call Roger Dunning – 01243 933 263 / 07769 551846.
To apply please send your CV ASAP – email@example.com or apply on this page.
Chartered Building Surveyor - MRICS – Jobs from HD Surveyors