MRICS Surveyor- Loan Advisory, Canary Wharf, £65,000- £75,000 pa
An international asset management house is seeking an MRICS Surveyor to join the Loan Advisory team underwriting projects (of both non- performing & performing loans) on real estate across UK and EU.
The MRICS Surveyor will be based out of the Canary Wharf offices to underwrite real estate assets & loans and hold a good understanding of how debt can be originated and structured (across all asset classes).
The role will involve:
- Undertaking site inspections
- Cash Flow Modelling
- Client liaison (as you will be the primary point of contact).
In order to be considered you WILL:
- Have prior property underwriting experience
- Hold up to date knowledge of the property market (across all sectors)
- MRICS Qualified & Registered Valuer
- Bi lingual will be advantageous
- Competent in Excel
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established firm and would suit a Valuer looking to move away from a traditional property consultancy. Please email your CV to email@example.com to be considered.