Chartered Building Surveyor
Chartered Building Surveyor - Ref: #6218
A dynamic, national building consultancy located in Bristol are seeking a Chartered Building Surveyor to join their expanding team.
The successful Chartered Building Surveyor will be responsible working on both a regional and national scale across sector clients.
As the successful Chartered Building Surveyor, you will be working on a wide range of traditional building surveying instructions, across a multitude of sectors.
The Role of The Successful Chartered Building Surveyor will include;
- Design and specification writing
- Defect diagnosis
- Party wall matters
- Schedules of dilapidations
- Liaising with both new and existing clients
The Successful Chartered Building Surveyor will have;
- MRICS preferred, MCIOB considered depending on experience
- RICS accredited degree
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Full UK driving licence
In Return, The Successful Chartered Building Surveyor will receive;
- £34,000 - £45,000
- 25 days annual leave
- Bank holidays
- Car or travel allowance
- Generous company pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Performance based bonus
- Excellent career progression opportunities
If you are a Building Surveyor considering your career options, then please contact James Durham at Brandon James on 01628 367041.
Chartered Building Surveyor - Intermediate Building Surveyor - Building Surveyor - MRICS - RICS - Building Surveying - Bristol - BS1