Peace Recruitment's global client is recruiting a Quantity Surveyor for their expanding Aberdeen office after their continued success in delivering commercial and cost management services to high profile clients.
This opportunity will involve working within the commercial services team who are responsible for the delivery of both small- and large-scale projects, most notably in the Residential, Public, Pharmaceutical and Oil & Gas sectors. This is the ideal position for both a Chartered QS looking for the next challenge, or a non-chartered individual with substantial post-grad experience, looking to become a Member of RICS. Our client will provide the necessary support in order to progress your career, making this in an opportunity seldom seen in the current market.
What is required from you?
- Considerable post-grad experience within a consultancy
- Ability to deliver core pre and post-contract quantity surveying services across a range of sectors
- Experience in using measurement software such as CostX or CATO
- Competent in using Excel based systems
- Ability to work to often demanding deadlines
- An understanding of the Risk/VE processes
- Experience and understanding of standard construction contracts, particularly SBCC, JCT and NEC
What you can expect in return:
- A very competitive salary DOE
- Unrivalled support and development within the team, with a clear progression path
- Opportunity to become MRICS, if not already
- Excellent benefits package
- Flexible working
To discuss this role in confidence, give Lewis Potter at Peace Recruitment a call or apply directly with your most recent CV.