Senior Project Manager
Peace Recruitment are working EXCLUSIVELY with a market leader in the Marine sector, assisting them in their search for an experienced Senior Project Manager to deliver their large-scale infrastructure programme in Glasgow. Due to the size and complexity of the project, key phases will be delivered over the next 5-10 years, allowing for maximum site utilisation and engagement with partner organisations.
This exciting opportunity would ideally suit a chartered engineer or equivalent, with experience in managing design and delivery on large infrastructure projects. It will be the largest and most high-profile project that our client will have been involved in to date, and therefore is an extremely rare and exciting opportunity.
Within this role, you will ensure successful delivery of the overall project and milestones to agreed budget and quality. You will work closely with the Group Director to identify and agree on project objectives, while developing a strategy to achieve these objectives. You will also be responsible for managing the project team – building, motivating, maintaining, coaching, guiding and developing. This will include regular feedback to team members, using a supportive and encouraging approach.
What is required from you:-
- Preferred CEng or equivalent
- Extensive knowledge of HSE legislation
- Experience in deploying various forms of construction contracts
- Be hardworking and flexible, with the ability to work to and meet often demanding deadlines
- Experience in managing design projects to time, cost and quality objectives
- Hold a valid UK driving license and be able to travel and work from the site on a frequent basis and when required
What you can expect in return:-
- An excellent salary of between £50,000 and £55,000 DOE plus a bonus
- A range of company benefits, including a generous pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Invaluable experience on a very high-profile project
- Opportunity to progress within a well-established organisation
This opportunity is seldom seen in the current market, so if you feel that you meet the core requirements, and you want the opportunity to get involved in one of the most prestigious marine-based infrastructure projects in the country, then please give Joey Burns a call on 0131 516 2671 or send us a copy of your CV to email@example.com to find out more.