Senior Chartered Building Surveyor
5 days left
- Contract Type
Peace Recruitment is working with our globally successful multi-disciplinary construction consultancy, assisting in their search for a professional Senior Chartered Building Surveyor to join their team in Birmingham. The client is involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects of our time, and they are offering the chance to be a part of that.
This unique opportunity will allow you to build and lead the junior team, lending support and mentorship throughout the APC programme. The successful candidate will have a drive to progress; taking full advantage of the growth and career development potential that is being offered.
This particular office is seeing huge growth in their diverse pipeline which covers Retail, Health, Energy, Commercial property, Education and the Public sectors. As such, they are looking for an experienced surveyor, with a diverse background covering a variety of sectors.
What is required from you:
- MRICS or MCIOB status
- A BSc (Hons) in Building Surveying or equivalent
- Experience in managing clients and their expectations
- Sound technical surveying knowledge and significant experience putting it into practise
- Excellent time management, punctuality and commitment
What you can expect in return:
- A market leading salary DOE
- An excellent benefits portal which you can tailor to suit your own personal life
- Excellent progression opportunities
If you feel that you meet the core requirements for this role, and you are looking for the next step in your career, please give Tom Barratt a call at Peace Recruitment or send us a copy of your CV to find out more
Apply for Senior Chartered Building Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly