Senior Building Surveyor
Senior Building Surveyor – Central London £Competitive
Peace Recruitment is working with a globally successful multi-disciplinary construction consultancy, assisting in their search for a professional Senior Building Surveyor to join their team in Central London. The client is involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects of our time, and they are offering the chance to be a part of that.
This unique opportunity will allow you join a well-established team, lending support to the seniors, with a view of progressing to senior in the future. The successful candidate will have a drive to progress; taking full advantage of the growth and career development potential that is being offered.
This particular office is seeing huge growth in their diverse pipeline which covers Retail, Health, Energy, Commercial property, Education and the Public sectors. As such, they are looking for an experienced surveyor, with a diverse background covering a variety of sectors.
What is required from you:
- MRICS or MCIOB status
- A BSc (Hons) in Building Surveying or equivalent
- Experience in the use and application of standard forms of building contract such as NEC and JCT
- Sound technical surveying knowledge and significant experience putting it into practise
- Excellent time management, punctuality and commitment
What you can expect in return:
- A market leading salary depending on experience
- An excellent benefits portal which you can tailor to suit your own personal life
- Excellent progression opportunities
If you feel that you meet the core requirements for this role, and you are looking for the next step in your career, please give Tom Barratt a call at Peace Recruitment or send us a copy of your CV to find out more!