Chartered Building Surveyor
Job type: Permanent
Location: Salford, Greater Manchester
Salary: £45000 - £60000 + benefits
Capstone are currently recruiting for a prestigious estate based in Salford, Greater Manchester. The client is looking to hire a Chartered Building Surveyor to join their property team to look after and manage a varied estate, ranging from grade I and II listed heritage buildings to schools and residential accommodation.
You will be expected to deliver high standards of maintenance, repair and improvements to the client's estate and buildings. Your day to day role will be to provide expert professional advice on all areas relating to the properties, including legislative changes and best practices approach to building maintenance.
- Implement development policies and procedures for the management of the properties
- Manage external consultants and contractors, ensuring high quality of performance
- Produce the design and specifications for work and refurbishments to be undertaken on the properties
- Review and implement proposals, plans and tender submissions
- Educated to degree level on a RICS accredited course
- Be a Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Proven experience as a professional building surveyor, either in a commercial consultancy or similar
- Experience dealing with listed and heritage buildings preferred but not essential
- Proven experience managing a diverse range of project
If you or believe anyone you would know would be a good fit for the role please get in contact with Simeon Chan - Building Surveying Consultant via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at 020 3757 5000.