Senior Land Manager - Leading House Builder
This Senior Land Manager position will offer you freedom to make key decisions as you will only report into the Land Director. The role has potential to develop into a Director or Head of Land position too. You will be required to cover the London patch and anywhere within the M25.
My client is a volume house builder who are one of the most stable and well-funded developers in the UK. They are currently acquiring sites at a consistent rate and have prosperous plans for the coming years.
- To expand the existing land-bank of my client
- Support the growth and business strategy of the client
- Communicating with land owners and land agents to identify sites
- Appraising potential sites and completing due diligence
- Supporting Land Buyers and liaising with other team members
You ideally will have:
- A track record of land deals in the London area and within the M25
- A firm understanding of the land acquisition process
- A contact base within the London area
- An ability to work independently and a strong work ethic
This is an unrivalled opportunity to join while a highly reputable developer is growing and looking for a hungry Senior Land Manager to complete the team.
Please apply here, or give me (Nathan) a call on 0203 948 5217 at any time. My client is looking to get the right person on board ASAP so please do contact me as soon as you can.