Senior Project Manager
Senior Project manager
Competitive Salary plus Bonus
Do you want a chance to be part of a highly success but new business unit..
We are seeking Senior Project Managers for a new and ever expanding business unit for a leading Consultancy. This unit provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace through the delivery of real estate commercial fit out projects across EMEA
This Senior Project Manager will join the team located in the city and help manage and lead a team responsible for the Real Estate project solutions for clients and have direct accountability for project delivery. This projects are complex and time dependant with values up to $2m.
Are you this Senior Project manager…..?
Do you have the following:
* Undergrad degree in a technical and or industry area of study.
* Supplementary Project Management qualification: APMP, LEED, RICS or equivalent.
* Requirement to be fluent in English.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong organizational and analytical skills.
* Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
* Ability to effectively present information.
* Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite including MS Project.
* Ability to read and understand architectural drawings.
* Knowledge in leases, construction contracts, and construction practices.
* Local knowledge and experience of projects in EMEA.
* Ability to solve advanced problems and deal with a variety of options in complex situations.
* Requires expert level analytical and quantitative skills with proven experience in developing strategic solutions for a growing matrix-based multi-industry sales environment.
* Draws upon the analysis of others and makes recommendations that have a direct impact on the company. Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret the most complex business documents. Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive issues. Ability to write reports, manuals, speeches and articles using distinctive style. Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to employees, clients, top management and/or public groups. Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, top management, and client groups to take desired action.
The role offers a highly competitive salary and bonus scheme, this is a real chance for Senior Project Manager to climb the ranks quickly as promotions are given on Merit not just time served.
You need Commercial Fit out experience and can tick the criteria above?
if you do please send your application to Leanne.email@example.com