Senior Development Manager
The post holder will have a large and varied work load reporting directly to the Project Director.
The successful candidate will use their specialist development skills and commercial acumen to acquire, de-risk, develop and dispose of land assets in line with the agreed masterplan.
This will include, but not limited to:
- Lead the acquisition and disposal of land assets within the project.
- Lead on the development and interrogation of development / viability appraisals and the management of development risk.
- Taking a lead role in the procurement of consultant teams and other relevant advisers to support the work of the team. Including the pro-active management of consultants.
- Draft tender documents and manage contract for, but not limited to, property advice, planning advice and legal advice.
- Project Manage on the Client side from inception to completion with the Project Director oversight including reviewing consultant’s project management plans and appointment documents, specifications and overseeing financial management of projects.
- Take the lead of the disposal of assets, liaising with procurement, legal, finance and technical teams to ensure procurement is undertaken in line with guidelines and achieves positive outcomes for Homes England.
- Provide leadership and management on a project basis.