Interim Graduate Estates Surveyor
A public sector organisation is looking for a Graduate to join their commercial property team and undertake a specific project working through a caseload of lease renewals and rent reviews.
- You will undertake and be responsible for a programme of lease renewals and rent reviews on a commercial property portfolio
- Negotiate lease terms and rents with tenants and their agents
- Provide landlord and tenant advice to the Estates Manager
- Instruct valuers for market rental valuations
The contract will be for at least a year but is likely to extend up to 24 months.
- You will be at an advantage if you have a knowledge of the Norfolk area
- Ideally you will have an estate management or relevant degree
- It is preferred if you hold a valid driving licence
- It is desireable if you have fulfilled a similar position