Senior Project Manager
Our clients are a multi-disciplinary consultancy providing a range of professional services working on the design, construction, repair, maintenance and refurbishment of all types of property throughout the UK. As they look to further expand the business, they are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their London office.
They're ideally looking for someone with experience in Social Housing and carrying out Employer's Agent duties. The role would suit someone from a Quantity Surveying background (though not essential). Great opportunity to join a well-established but growing consultancy with genuine long-term progression prospects. In return, they're offering a competitive salary up to £65K.
- MRICS or MCIOB is preferred
- Minimum 8 years' experience, preferably with experience in Social Housing
- Experience acting as Employer's Agent
- A Quantity Surveying background is ideal but not essential
- Experience managing project from inception to completion
- Well-organised and able to manage a project team
- Strong communication and client-facing skills are essential