Clerk of Works
Clerk of Works - Manchester - £27.00 per hour
Your new role
Is working in a full range professional multi-discipline construction and property consultancy. You will be working on a large multi residential development in Manchester valued at £100 million. Duties involve the following; Inspecting the work on site and comparing it with drawings, measuring and sampling material, reporting back to managers and interaction with surveyors and contractors. Working on a full time basis (5 days a week) on a 7 month contract.
What you'll need to succeed
- High rise residential clerk of work experience
- Experience in working within a built environment
- Minimum of HNC/HND in a construction related qualification
- Project value experience above £500k
- Immediate available status is ideal
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.