Head of Health and Safety
A major £10BN regeneration site in London requires an experienced Head of Health & Safety who can take the healm on all strategy related to health and safety matters across an operational estate and the construction phases.
Reporting to the COO, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining a "best in class" culture within the business and encompassing the Tier 1 contractors.
- Cover all matters of Health & Safety across the operational estate, the development and construction phases
- Oversee the design phase and stage assessment ensuring all Officers understand the liabilities
- Recommend implementation of correct procedures, protections and ensure that all legal requirements are met
- Ensure a culture of best practice health and safety across the development company and the estate, ensuring regulatory compliance
- Provide expert guidance and leadership to the Board of Directors
The successful Head of Health & Safety will have:
- Held a strategic role within a large Developer or a Tier 1 contractor
- Experience in influencing, engaging and coaching across all levels of the organisation from site to the boardroom
Ideally, you will be a people focused person with significant H&S experience.