The successful candidate will have a broad EMEA mandate to invest capital in datacentre projects across organic/development, M&A and hybrid sale and leaseback strategies. Given the growth of the investment platform in EMEA, the level of day one responsibility demands a self-starting candidate with excellent organization skills, able to take on responsibility and work unsupervised.
- Investment underwriting and analysis
- Preparation of investment committee and management board memoranda
- Assisting in the due diligence, financing, structuring and overall execution of transactions
- Working closely with external legal, tax and accounting teams
- Helping to devise and execute strategy, hold/sell analysis, budget and business plan forecasting
- Reporting to the Director of Corporate Development
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree-educated in an appropriate subject at a well-known University
- 1-3 years post University work experience
- Strong analytical and financial modelling skills
- Strong written and oral presentation skills
- Demonstrable commercial property experience and interest
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to take on significant and broad responsibilities across the transaction underwriting and execution, working in a small team with great exposure to the decisions and the decision makers. The company has significant capital to deploy and anticipates significant deal flow.
Attractive salary and package.