Pinnacle are currently working with one of London's leading property development and investment consultancies who provide a host of different services that include consultancy and property management to property owners, investors and developers throughout the UK.
This role , which has been created due to client demand , is to coordinate asset management processes across a managed portfolio of retail, residential, mixed use and commercial properties.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring rent collection, service charges, insurance, dilapidations and rating issues are dealt with effectively
- Proactively managing all lease events, lettings and refurbishments
- Ensuring all asset and property management is undertaken efficiently to maximise income and value
- Managing value enhancement processes via planning applications and small scale development
- Managing and coordinating external professionals and agents
The ideal candidate will be a proactive, driven asset manager with at least 3 years practical commercial and residential property experience, must be an excellent communicator and have efficient organisation skills and be confident, energetic individual who is a team player and able to build relationships with external parties and other members of staff.
In return you can expect a good salary, room to progress, able to achieve very good bonuses, be part of a proactive dynamic team and report in to a senior director of the company.