- Are you an experienced Building Surveyor who takes pride in their work?
- Do you enjoy working on a diverse portfolio?
- Are you looking for an exciting client-side role?
- Do you enjoy flexible working?
If you answered yes to any of the above, then this may be a career opportunity not to miss! My client is an exciting joint venture between two existing market leaders, who are looking for an experienced Building Surveyor to join their fast-growing diverse workforce.
Some of the key responsibilities you will undertake are:
- Develop & maintain effective communication between Asset and Property Management colleagues to maximise commercial performance
- Provide coherent technical advice relating to asset failure, tenant alterations, party wall dilapidations, maintenance & re-letting works.
- Undertake asset inspections and produce site specific maintenance, renewal and enhancement proposals
- Design and project manage minor works up to the value of £300k with support from management.
- Develop technical scopes for larger complex projects. Appoint and oversee consultant designers.
- Oversee works on site, keeping stakeholders informed on progress.
- Provide regular reports on progress and performance.
- CDM Regulations- Undertake representative roles of Client, Designer & Principal designer on behalf of the client's company standard.
The successful candidate will possess the following experience & skills:
- Experience in delivering maintenance and capital improvement works.
- Educated to Degree level.
- Assoc/ Member RICS/ CIOB or equivalent.
- Extensive knowledge of statutory and industry requirements including Building Regulations, CDM Regulations and Planning & Consents processes.
- Strong Communication skills and customer centric approach.
- Strong IT Skills, specifically Excel & Word, with a working knowledge of MS project.
- Full driving License.