How do you, as a Ratings specialist, see yourself? What if I said you should consider yourself as a treasure hunter? Because that is what you do, find value, find savings and dig it up, and then be rewarded by your clients for doing so!
Working with a trusted consultancy will mean greater opportunities for finding further value, with trusted clients, which will mean more job satisfaction and higher levels of service, leading to more good quality work.
WHATS ON OFFER
- Generous salary, car allowance and bonus structure in place for those who can look out for the hidden value.
- The chance to partner with and build relationships with trusted clients to help them reduce their business outgoings.
- An opportunity to work outside of the corporate environment within a boutique practice where there should be less red tape.
- Genuinely pleasant and personable partner to work with.
- The opportunity to become a partner yourself, within this LLP.
- Working alongside the client to investigate their Rates history, and claiming for relief where applicable.
- Helping clients understand 2017's new Check Challenge and Appeal process and work closely with them to ensure they get it right.
- Negotiating with the Valuations office and representing the client at tribunal where necessary.
- Keeping costs down by looking at empty property relief, other works that may have an affect on the cost of rate by managing the process and so forth.
- Collaborating with other departments such as L&T and Development to find further revenue earning opportunities for the business.
- Excellent attention to detail overall.
- Able to innovate and be creative in business rates solutions.
- Be diligent enough to go beyond the call of duty with the new 2017 procedures
- Full knowledge of how Business Rates work.
- Must be RICS qualified
- Experience of working for large multi layered clients would be of great advantage.
Whether you are working for a smaller agency and you want to work with larger clients, or whether you want to open the doors to more career prospects by working closely with property development teams, there are many options that will be available for you here, with training and mentorship being of the utmost importance for the team here.
Get in touch with me now to learn more.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.