Housing Development Manager (Interim)
Are you looking to identify, progress and deliver affordable housing development projects, with an ambitious Local Authority in Surrey? If so, this role could be of real interest to you!
You will be tasked with the following:
- Providing development expertise in order to achieve the delivery of affordable housing projects
- Developing and supporting the Council's relationship with Registered Providers and Developers
- Assisting with the establishment of a Joint Venture/Council Development Vehicle, to enhance housing delivery and affordable housing options
- Seeking out new business/development opportunities for the Council
- Promoting and delivering affordable housing through 'off-site' solutions, whilst promoting the Council's development strategy
Ideally, you will have affordable housing development experience within a Local Authority, Housing Association or a Residential Developer.
Keen to find out more? If so, apply now!