Consultant - Project Management
We are currently recruiting a Consultant- Project Management for my client in London on a permanent basis.
Working as part of the project management team, you will assist in the implementation and provision of high quality consultancy advice. My clients aim is to be a partner of choice for their clients, working with them on both the operational and strategic aspects of their business. You will be expected to develop quickly so to begin to take additional responsibility for the management and delivery of specific projects. The job offers opportunities to work across the different teams within the business both locally and on a nation level.
The role is to assist team members to execute work to a high quality, learn and gain experience from your peers and work toward professional development.
Roles and Responsibilities
Specific tasks associated with this role include:
- Contribute to the achievement of Project Management business plan through fee earning to set annual targets,
- Assist in growing the team and developing innovative and commercial solutions for clients;
- Communicate and provide customer focused high quality services to all clients;
- Attend training to develop and build on knowledge and professional skills;
- Arrange and participate in client meetings, conferences and other project team activities.
Project Management team
- Assist senior members of the team to deliver new projects for clients, to include new build and refurbishment of healthcare facilities,
- Core work will include undertaking site surveys to confirm scope of works, preparation of tender specifications for refurbishment projects, schedule of dilapidation's, evaluation of tenders and contract administration;
- Familiarity with JCT Forms of Contract and NECs would be beneficial;
- Experience of AutoCAD advantageous, though not essential;
- Support will be given to develop skills in core areas of our business to include Business Case preparation and option appraisal analysis;
- Manage organise and update relevant data using database applications;
- Analyse and interpret estates based information that forms the basis of output reports;
- Interpret and implement instructions from the project team and Clients;
- Adhere to NHS Guidance and build a knowledge and skill set within the sector;
- Adhere to health and safety policy.
In order to be considered for this role you will require:
Over 2 years post qualification experience
Educated to degree level or equivalent (building or engineering related discipline)
Please send a copy of your CV in the first instance.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy