Project Director 5* Hotels
Oyster Partnership have been instructed by one of our global, award-winning consultancy who require a Project Director / Director of Project Management to work within their Hotel Division.
A world-renowned consultancy is looking to grow its hotel project management team and have a desire to build on their already strong market presence and require somebody to spear hear the team and operation moving forward. The ideal candidate will have strong hotel delivery experience.
You will be given the autonomy to run your own projects and are in complete control of your own diary with the majority of the work being based in the heart of London.
The projects will include 5* Hotels with the values north of £300 million. You will be managing 2-3 Projects at any one time.
The company is continuing to grow and you will also be responsible for pushing the recruitment drive and finding the right talent to sit within your team.
- To ensure all projects are delivered to clients within the timescales and to the quality expected.
- You will be required to take sole responsibility for client management and current/future relations.
- To work closely with the clients to understand the business requirements for the projects
- Developing effective working relationships and ongoing management processes for the projects
- Define the deliverables, resource requirements and work plan for the projects and manage their development and delivery.
- Ensure the project is delivered within the financial requirements of the business unit.
- Always ensuring that the projects meet industry-leading quality standards.
- Managing, monitoring and motivating the cross-functional team assigned to each project.
- To conduct project presentations and compile reports.
- Chair & Minute Client and Design Team and Project Meetings
- Our client's office are based in London but you would also need to be prepared to travel to alternative sites and project locations, there is, however the option for flexible working.
- The office hours are Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm but these hours are adjusted to suit the requirements of each project.
- A proven track record of managing own successful hotel projects in the construction industry.
- Team Management experience
- Excellent client facing skills.
- Experienced the whole project cycle, able to operate in the initial conceptual design stage and at each stage in between.
- The ability to have a strong impact and influence key decisions.
- Ideally previously worked in a consultancy within the hotel sector
- To develop and generate a work supply stream with the aim of creating a self-sufficient team.
- Professionally Qualified, ideally MRICS or MAPM
Our client is looking to pay £100,000 - £150,000 + Benefits which would include 28 days holiday and a pension matched up to 10%.
With an excellent working environment and a strong team in place already this is a great opportunity for you to develop yourself and push on in your career.
For more information please feel free to contact Alex Fernandez on 0207 766 9000 or alternatively apply on the link below.