Project Manager - Construction
Project Manager - Consultancy
A multi-disciplinary property and construction consultancy, based in Bolton, are seeking a Project Manager to join their expanding Retail team.
The Project Manager
As the Project Manager, you will ideally have 3+ years post qualification experience preferably with MRICS or MAPM, as well as:
- Construction related degree and Construction Consultancy experience
- Demonstrable track record in the Retail sector
- An ability to work well in a team.
- A well-respected property and construction company, specialising in multiple sectors. Established for over 10 years with a strong client base.
Projects will be predominantly in the Retail and will range from £1million to £25 million.
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for (but not restricted to):
- Planning, management, co-ordination and finance of construction projects
- Successful delivery of construction / fit-out projects.
- Leading the day-to-day delivery of projects.
- Administration of a variety of building contracts (JCT/NEC)
- Managing reporting on both the design team and contractor's progress against the contract programme and cost plan
- Management of sub team within the project management department
- Developing and maintaining professional relationships with new and existing clients
- Up to £50,000 (DOE)
- Discretionary Bonus
- Contributory Pension
PLEASE NOTE: This role will only be suitable for someone with current or extremely recent UK Construction experience working for a Consultancy and MUST have operated in a CLIENT FACING ROLE in a Project Management Capacity.
If you are a Consultancy based Project Manager and are considering your career options, please contact Damian Eatwell at Brandon James on 01628 367039.
Consultancy / Project Manager / MRICS / MAPM / Retail