Chartered Residential Surveyor AssocRICS MRICS FRICS
Chartered Surveyor practice operating UK wide require Homebased Chartered Residential Surveyors (AssocRICS or MRICS or FRICS) to cover multiple areas including:
- > South Yorkshire - Leeds
- > East Midlands
- > West Midlands
- > Cambridge / Norfolk
- > Bedfordshire / Berkshire / Hertfordshire
- > Kent near Maidstone
- > Greater Manchester
- > Exeter, Taunton
Your main responsibilities will be undertaking surveys of residential properties and valuations. You must be MRICS, FRICS or AssocRICS qualified and will ideally be a registered valuer.
If you are a Building Surveyor and have experience of Homebuyer Surveys great, but you will need to be VRS registered.
You will be rewarded with a very attractive remuneration package which can be discussed upon initial interview.
- weekend work not expected
- Surveys are not rushed
- Property surveyor work life balance is respected
- Car allowance or company car with a real choice of made and model
- Your diary booked by real people!
- Genuine career progression with technical and audit opportunities available in the future of this growing national firm.
Apply for Chartered Residential Surveyor AssocRICS MRICS FRICS
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly