Director Commercial Property Management @ Top Surveying Co
RealRec is delighted to be working with a leading firm of Chartered Surveyors who are looking for an experienced Associate or Director level Commercial Property Manager to join their successful and very well respected team. This candidate will be responsible for managing a small team and will have plenty of opportunities to progress up through the company into senior management positions.
This is a fantastic opportunity for career development within a well-established and respected company, where you will be an integral part of a very ambitious company.
- 8+ years proven experience in the commercial property management sector
- Ability to build and maintain client relationships
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Strong Organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent leadership qualities
- Expertise of relevant property legislation
- Ideally MRICS
Roles and responsibilities:
- Managing a small team of 5, with growth plans in place
- Negotiating leases
- Project management of refurbishments
- Carrying out rent reviews and lease renewals
- Responsible for liaising with the landlords and tenants on a regular basis
- Appraising potential acquisitions for sale
- Undertaking or arranging property inspections
- Preparation of budgets and administration of service charge income and expenditure and overseeing the preparation of year-end accounts
Our client are offering a very competitive salary package circa £65k-90k + generous package. Please note we would consider more for outstanding candidates.
If this role is of interest please contact Henry @ realrec.co.uk or call on 0203 911 1701
If you do not hear back within two weeks, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but we will retain your details for future roles.