What is the opportunity?
To work for a best in class organisation, where you will work on a large national portfolio of properties. You will also have regular opportunities within the business to develop your career.
What Are The Key Responsibilities?
- Undertake property inspections and submit reports in compliance with client KPI specifications.
- Ensure landlord, tenant and building compliance and advising on portfolio opportunities.
- Authorise head-lease rent and superior landlords' service charge and insurance payments.
- Challenging service charge budgets and reconciliations.
- Minimise sub-tenants' arrears and deal with tenant account queries.
- Negotiate and complete "minor" agreements, e.g. car parking licences, storage accommodation,
communications facilities, and wayleave agreements.
- Managing common area service charges and building management in conjunction with on-site staff.
- Instruct other professionals in relation to disposals, rent reviews, lease renewals, planning issues, dilapidations etc. and assisting with delivery of those services.
What Skills / Experience Do I Need?
- You will need commercial experience in estates management, property management, or asset management.
- Ideally you will be MRICS but all candidates with relevant experience will be considered.
What Is The Remuneration Package?
- £30-40k basic salary + car allowance + bonus + pension + healthcare etc.
- 20-25% bonuses (one of the best in the industry)