You will be working with a team of professionals managing a diverse commerical portfolio that includes retail, industrial and residential properties.
- You will undergo all aspects of estate management including rent reviews, lease renewals and landlord and tenant
- Ensure the rent roll is collected and monitor payments
- Provide advice on property matters including property ownership and leasehold obligations to tenants, customers, colleagues and clients
- asset valuations of current and new properties to help with the organisations investment plans
- Undertaking development appraisals for various purposes including Financial Viability Assessment
- Advising on existing property assets, acquisitions, disposals, settling rent reviews and lease renewals and agreeing new lettings
- Ideally you will be MRICS
- You will be expected to work within a team but also be competent to work under your own initiate
- It is preferred if you have a full driving licence
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us to find out about other positions we have.