Senior Building Surveyor (MRICS)
1 day left
Our client is a progressive and innovative SME which welcomes and embraces new ideas. Our aim is to offer a significantly higher quality service than our competitors.
Due to an increase in their current work load they are looking for a Senior Building Surveyor to join their current team based in Leeds.
You will be working on a variety of work across various sectors but with an emphasis initially within the healthcare sector, therefore previous experience within health or education would be beneficial.
- Degree Qualified in Building Surveying
- Ideally MRICS qualified or with the relevant level of previous experience
- Experience within healthcare or education
- Experience across traditional Building Surveying and Project work
- Experience working for another Building Consultancy or client side organisation
For further information on this role or an off the record chat please contact Claire Pattison on 0113 2420303.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy
Apply for Senior Building Surveyor (MRICS)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly