Associate Public Sector Property Advisory Consultant
I am currently recruiting a Home Based Associate Public Sector Property Advisory Consultant for a consultancy. This unique opportunity would allow this individual to support the growing networking function of the consultancy which delivers networking events to property professionals in the public sector. Known as the market leaders in best practise, and the bench mark for quality.
My client is a consultancy that delivers strategic property advice to public sector clients. It has an unrivalled reputation in the market place, for training, networking and providing consultations on key issues that affect their clients' property portfolios and provide solutions as to how they should overcome these hurdles.
The Home Based Associate Public Sector Property Advisory Consultant will work across two business streams of consultancy and seminars and lectures. These involve providing going into an organisations and delivering consultancy work around asset management within the council. They also provide in depth seminars and lectures which provide specific information on topics. This is the main area that wants to be driven forward.
The Home Based Associate Public Sector Property Advisory Consultant will need to be someone who has:
- Spent roughly five years in the public sector, or has spent roughly the same amount of time working for them as a consultant / for a consultancy
- Derives a real sense of enjoyment and is comfortable with public speaking to groups of their peers, ranging in number from 5 - 40.
- Happy to contribute to team work and move across business streams to support on different projects across the consultation, networking and training as required.
- Is passionate about delivering a first class service, on topics that affect property in the public sector
- Enjoy travel across the country as and when required
- Have a commercial drive to develop and grow the separate business units.
The Home Based Associate Public Sector Property Advisory Consultant will be offered a salary of (£55-60k) + £5k Car Allowance + annual bonus, depending on experience. The increased and sustained demand that my client has experienced over the last 18 months, in comparison with the previous ten years, alongside the additional funding received, means there is an infrastructure for this consultancy to massively increase in size.
Also, from a reputation perspective being able to deliver networking to the leaders of the public sector, provides a platform for this individual to become one of the leaders in the field. This could lead to a much quicker rise up the ranks of their client's organisations if you were to look at moving on in the future. People at the same level have previously moved onto be Head of Property / Place at large councils.