Associate Building Surveyor (Head of Dilapidations)
Senior Building Surveyor or Associate Building Surveyor required:
A Global Property and Construction Consultancy are seeking an Associate Building Surveyor to spearhead the development of their Dilapidations team.
Having grown year-on-year since the 2008 downturn, this leading consultancy place a huge emphasis on staff training ensuring the successful Associate Building Surveyor benefits from personal/career development programs within a consultancy winning the rights to many of the UK's most sought-after projects.
The Role Of The Successful Associate Building Surveyor?
- Expansion of the dilapidations service
- Working alongside landlords/tenants to achieve successful dilapidations negotiations
- Additional building surveying services when required
The Successful Associate Building Surveyor?
- A track record of achieving successful dilapidation negotiations
- Experience in mentoring staff preferred
The Successful Associate Building Surveyor Will Receive;
- £60,000 - £75,000 + car allowance
- Performance-based bonus
- Continued staff training (personal and career development programs)
- Private healthcare
- Contributory pension
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Frequent office events and socials
- Additional benefits (tailored to suit your health, wellbeing, financial and lifestyle choices)
If you're currently considering your career options and this role doesn't quite suit your experience or aspirations, please contact Hadley Segal on 01628 367 038 who will be able to assist.
Senior Building Surveyor / Chartered Building Surveyor / London / Victoria / MRICS