Newly Chartered Building Surveyor
- Newly Chartered Building Surveyor
- Up to £45,000 + Car allowance + Bonus + Package
- Commercial Practice
- SE1 London
No glass ceiling or limits to progression in this commercial practice. Join as a Newly Chartered Building Surveyor and build your experience across a broad range of professional and project work in the Commercial sector.
Our client is an independent firm of Chartered Building Surveyors and Project Managers serving the commercial property sector. Their work covers project and professional work and their well-established client base includes commercial clients of all sizes from nationally loved brands to private clients of all sizes.
Offering a genuine opportunity to progress towards partnership, our client has no "glass ceiling" and is keen to grow the business strategically and promote from within.
In order to support their continued growth, our client is now recruiting for a Newly Chartered Building Surveyor for offices in SE1, London.
Person Specification: Newly Chartered Building Surveyor
- Newly Chartered Building Surveyor, MRICS
- Proven experience within the commercial sector with experience in a number of areas, including; project management, contract administration, dilapidations and acquisition surveys.
- Motivated, enthusiastic and client-facing, you will have with good interpersonal and business development skills.
Roles & Responsibilities: Newly Chartered Building Surveyor
With growth in their dilapidations and survey work as well as a number of major projects (c.£18m) that have recently been instructed in Central London, the role is varied and broad.
- Contract Administration
- Project Management
- Technical Due Diligence/ Acquisition services
- Party Wall Awards
Salary & Package: Newly Chartered Building Surveyor
Salary for this role will be up to £45,000 dependant on experience. Alongside a competitive salary our client will offer the following package.
- Car allowance
- Bonus structure
- Christmas Bonus
- MAC laptop, mobile etc
- Professional Subscriptions
- Personal & business petrol
- Company expenses
Soft Benefits: Newly Chartered Building Surveyor
Alongside this generous package our client also offers a number of soft benefits just to keep you happy in your work!
- Christmas Party
- Social events throughout the year (Summer party, Client events)
Apply: Newly Chartered Building Surveyor
To discuss your options in complete confidentiality, call Roger Dunning – 01243 933 263 / 07769 551846.
To apply please send your CV ASAP – email@example.com or apply on this page.
Chartered Building Surveyor – MRICS – Jobs from HD Surveyors