Graduate Building Surveyor
To assist the Building Consultancy division in servicing internal & external based clients on residential & commercial instructions. To promote and support the growth of Building Consultancy and Stiles Harold Williams.
Fulfil RICS APC training to achieve professional membership.
- Assist the Division in the following activities under supervision;- Surveys; appraisals; preparation and management of projects; schedules of condition and dilapidations; maintenance plans; investigation of defects and other matters related to the Capital and review operations arising from the acquisition, occupation, alteration and development of land and buildings.
- Preparation of Autocad drawings.
- Handle tasks delegated by the Division to maintain/improve/develop professional standards.
- Present in house seminars as part of LLL and RICS APC Programme.
- Report, in conjunction with qualified staff, to Clients to ensure Clients fully updated at each stage.
- Produce and support new ideas, within division to continue progressive development of BCD.
- Continue private study to support day to day work and geared to qualification as full member of RICS all as agreed and detailed within SHW Structured training Agreement.
- Fulfil duties/responsibilities of Structured Training Agreement
- Degree in Building Surveying or equivalent.
- Good inter personal skills.
- Logical and practically minded.
- Willing to listen to guidance/instruction openly.
- Good communication skills
- Able to work both as part of a team and independently.
- Computer literate, particularly with CAD software, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Business Acumen and market awareness.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Commitment to delivering high quality service in a timely fashion.