4 days left
We are looking for a Leasing Manager stationed in London at this office building to act as a representative of our Group and manage the Agents (Mandarin/Cantonese is Essential)
My Client owns properties across the globe in Hong Kong, London, Shenzhen, Shanghai and other key cities in Europe and South East Asia. These include offices, luxury hotels and assets in the commercial and mining industries. The combined floor space of these properties constitutes millions of square meters. The group are also a shareholder in major capital market companies and have considerable asset made up of investment funds, bonds and stocks.
Using a "Two-wheel drive" business model based on both investment and operations, the group focuses on acquiring and investing in high-quality properties, corporate equity and financial assets in metropolitan economic zones around the world.
- Report To HQ (Hong Kong and Shenzhen) regarding business status daily.
- Meet the leasing plan goal - time scales and revenue targets
- Contacting new customer enquiries, registering their rental requirements and booking viewing tours
- Touring potential customers actively promoting the benefits of the company
- Negotiating and closing potential customers
- Promoting and selling additional revenue generating services such as parking, storage facilities, lounge hire etc
- Touring units and helping manage occupancy/void levels
- Making recommendations with regards to monthly rents and rent ability of respective apartments
- Excellent communication skills
- Good written and numerical skills
- Must be able to speak Mandarin and/or Cantonese
- We will provide a proper work station, work laptop and stationary
- MRICS/NFOPP Qualified
Excellent Salary + Good Benefits Package