Building Surveyor - Ref: #5931
A highly professional, multi-disciplinary property consultancy located in central Manchester are currently seeking a Building Surveyor to join their developing and expanding consultancy.
The successful Building Surveyor will be working across the full remit of traditional building surveying instructions on behalf of a variety of prestigious clients.
As the successful Building Surveyor, you will be keen to play an active part in liaising with clients and developing strong professional relationships.
The Role of The Successful Building Surveyor will include;
- Pre-acquisition Surveys
- Technical due diligence
- Schedules of condition and dilapidations
- Project management and contract administration
- Liaising and developing meaningful client relationships
The Successful Building Surveyor will have;
- MRICS preferred
- Experience working within a commercial building consultancy
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Able to work as part of a team as well as working on own initiative
In Return, The Successful Building Surveyor will receive;
- £30,000 - £45,000
- Car allowance
- 24 days' annual leave (increases with service)
- Bank holidays
- Annual incentive scheme
- Private healthcare
- Life insurance
- Company contributory pension
- Excellent career development opportunities
If you are a Building Surveyor considering your career options, then please contact James Durham at Brandon James on 01628 367041.
Building Surveyor - Chartered Building Surveyor - Intermediate Building Surveyor - MRICS - RICS - Building Surveying - Manchester - M3