1 day left
- Job Position
I am working with a small independent building surveying practice in Essex who are growing at a rapid rate. They are looking for an experienced Building Surveyor to join the team delivering an excellent and professional service to clients. The successful candidate will be providing full design and contract administration on a range of projects.
Work will include professional building surveying services including party wall, leaseholder dilapidations, expert witness and insurance matters as well as a range of building survey types on varied properties. Most of the work will be project based.
To be successful in your application you must meet the following criteria:
- At least two years post graduate experience
- Ideally enrolled on the APC or newly Chartered
- An excellent track record of projects management and contract administration of varying project sectors and sizes
- You must be highly organised with a high level of IT competence including AutoCAD design proficiency from concept to detailing
- Experience administering local authority applications unsupported
- Due to the nature and travel required to sites you must be a car owner with a full UK driving licence (generous mileage rate is applied)
This vacancy represents an excellent opportunity to join a small practice with excellent future progression for the right individual through APC or into a senior position depending on experience and qualifications. You will have access to an extremely varied workload situated across the UK but focussed on the South
Apply for Building Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly