I am currently recruiting a Project Manager for my client Warwickshire.
My clients Project Managers play a pivotal role in ensuring their development projects, both speculative and pre-let, are brought to the market on time, in budget and to the correct quality and specification. As real team players, they keep their development colleagues updated on key milestones. They are highly experienced in managing risks - proactively finding creative solutions to problems
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Degree / Professional construction related qualification
* Extensive knowledge and experience of project management, project design, specification and building construction techniques and details.
* Experience of design & build contracts and procurement methods.
* Skilled in the management and motivation of third parties.
* Strong Excel skills
* Clear consistent communication skills to update on key project milestones/issues, manage expectations and ensure decisions are communicated and actions taken accordingly
* Ability to find practical solutions, think creatively and overcome obstacles
* Strong negotiation skills
* Patience and resilience under pressure * Highly organised
DESIRABLE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* RICS or Institute of Project Management professional qualification.
* Experience of cost reporting processes.
* Understanding of development appraisal process.
* Knowledge of legal background to design appointments, construction contracts, Agreements to Lease.
* Experience of Construction Design Management (CDM) regulations and Health & Safety responsibilities on employers, designers and contractors.
If you would like to be considered then please forward a copy of your CV in the first instance.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy