Building Surveyor - Ref: #5932
One of the worlds most respected design, engineering and building consultancies located in Warrington are seeking a Building Surveyor to join their international and cutting-edge consultancy.
The successful Building Surveyor will be working on working on a wide range of professional and project work within both public and private sectors.
As the successful Building Surveyor, you will be responsible for developing business with new and exciting clients across the Yorkshire region.
The Role of The Successful Building Surveyor will include;
- Supporting senior manages in day-to-day affairs
- Contract administration
- Project management
- Schedules of Dilapidations
- Working on multiple projects across different sectors
The Successful Building Surveyor will have;
- BSc or MSc Building Surveying
- 2+ years' industry experience
- Technical survey knowledge
- Experience in liaising with clients
In Return, The Successful Building Surveyor will receive;
- £28,000 - £40,000
- 25 days holiday + option to buy an additional 15 days
- Private medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life assurance
- Subsidised fitness membership
- Other optional benefits including; Season ticket loan and retail/hospitality discounts
If you are a Building Surveyor considering your career options, then please contact James Durham at Brandon James on 01628 367041.
Building Surveyor - Chartered Building Surveyor - Assistant Building Surveyor - APC - AssocRICS - MRICS - RICS - Property - Warrington - WA1