Building Control Surveyor
Due to high demand for the company's services, an established Corporate Approved Inspectors are immediately seeking an experienced and commercially minded Building Control Surveyor to be based within their friendly London surveying team. The right surveyor will be rewarded with a competitive salary and extensive benefits.
The position is full time and provides an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to be an integral part of a growing and successful company. The candidate will work alongside clients to ensure projects meet with the relevant requirements.
Building Control Surveyor Requirements:
- Ideally full membership of either RICS, CABE or equivalent qualifications
- Extensive building control knowledge in construction, working within the parameters of relevant legislation and the regulatory framework
- Experienced or part qualified applicants working towards a relevant professional qualification will also be considered
- Full driving license
Building Control Surveyor Benefits:
- Excellent salary (depending on experience)
- Company vehicle/payment of public transport for business use
- Workplace pension
- Paid annual leave plus Christmas and New Year closure
- Additional annual leave day for your birthday
- Training plan with career development support
- Payment of Professional Subscriptions
- Access to our Company Profit Sharing/Share Equity Scheme
- Opportunity to work in an excellent working environment with additional employee benefits
If your Building Control Surveyor experience meets the above requirements, please don't hesitate to apply today.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.