Senior Building Surveyor
- Senior Building Surveyor
- £45,000 - £55,000 + Progression to Associate in 18 months + Bonus + package
- Property & Construction Consultancy
- City, London. 4 mins from Liverpool St. Station
Massive progression opportunity for a Senior Building Surveyor with experience in the commercial sector. This role comes with a defined route to Associate and Director. Join this growing Property and Construction Consultancy situated a 4-minute walk from Liverpool Street Station, Central London.
This friendly practice has a team environment and is growing steadily through both acquisition and organic growth. The growth means that there is ample opportunity for progression and this is possible right up to Director level.
Provide property and construction consultancy services to a wide range of national and regional clients in both the private and public sectors, their workload covers both professional and project work.
Their current requirement for a Senior Building Surveyor in their Central London offices could see the successful applicant progress from Senior Building Surveyor to Associate within 18 months, with another 2 years seeing you reach Director level.
Person Specification: Senior Building Surveyor
- The successful applicant will be an MRICS qualified Chartered Building Surveyor
- You will be have 2-4 years post qualification experience
- You will have varied experience including proven experience at a senior level within the commercial sector
- You will have excellent client facing communication skills
- You will have a good sense of humour and be a team player
Roles & Responsibilities: Senior Building Surveyor
Working on a mix of professional and project work: –
- Party Wall Matters
- Contract Administration
- Project Management
- Building Pathology
- You will develop client relationships and quickly become self feeding when it comes to business generation
Salary & Package: Senior Building Surveyor
Our client is happy to offer a salary between £45,000 – £55,000 plus bonus for this Chartered Surveyor role, commensurate with your skills and ability.
- Bonus – 10% on all over target billing
- Progression to Associate within 18 months
- Pension matched at 5%
- Holiday entitlement is 25 days + Christmas/New Year shutdown + your birthday off!
- 9-5 working hours
- Flexible work environment
- Christmas party consists of a trip away, this year it is Paris
- Company social events throughout the year
Apply: Senior Building Surveyor
To discuss your options in complete confidentiality, call Roger Dunning – 01243 933 263 / 07769 551846.
To apply please send your CV ASAP – email@example.com or apply on this page.
Senior Building Surveyor – MRICS – Jobs from HD Surveyors