Senior Building Surveyor | Leading Consultancy. Central London
Central London Property Firm
Senior Building Surveyor. London, UK
Up to £48,000 plus car allowance, bonus and benefits.
About the firm
Our client provides expert advice within the property sector and has won numerous awards since their inception. The most recent being Professional Team of the year 2019 as well as best company to work for in 2018.
They pride themselves on providing a positive work environment, with teams made up of consummate professionals well suited to their roles. They continue to build relationships and nurture client relationships leading to fresh projects and in turn exciting careers opportunities.
Through their office network they are involved in some of the largest commercial, residential and mixed-use property projects in the UK today.
The passion and dedication shown by all members of our client’s team continues to draw the attention of the property world. Their dynamic approach has enabled client relationships to be formed and maintained for many years.
- Providing first-rate building consultancy advice to a client base located primarily in London and the South-East of England.
- Building a network of key client relationships, both internally and externally, built upon technical expertise and outstanding communication skills.
- Taking responsibility for the delivery of client mandates, working both on one’s own initiative and assisting on more complex projects.
- Technical due diligence surveys
- Building condition reports
- Project monitoring
- Schedules of condition
- Building Reinstatement Cost Assessments
- Contract Administration
This opportunity would suit someone looking for a sociable and energetic team, with the freedom to be creative in your work. Our client is looking for self starters that can work well within a team, yet enjoy some freedom and autonomy. This team is renowned for delivering a high quality Building Consultancy advice, and you’ll make great bonuses both collaboratively and individually as a result. Opportunities for career progression are both available and highly encouraged, so this would suit an ambitious surveyor.
For more details contact George Kelly on George@varnomross.com or 0203 745 7074.