Project Manager/Quantity Surveyor
Due to a number of successful project wins, my client is looking to add a qualified Project Manager or Quantity Surveyor/Project Manager to their team.
My client is a niche consultancy whose specialism lies in the Prime residential market - think one-off boutique, beautiful manor houses, luxury apartments & prestigious country homes & estates.
This business is incredibly reputable in their field with a client base to match, as well as the luxury of working alongside leading interior designers & architects.
This is an opportunity to gain some fantastic exposure, immerse yourself into the client relationship, acting as their eyes and ears and work together to make decisions.
Part of your role will be to take the lead on coordination of the following projects;
- Equestrian centre facility with residential accommodation
- Extension and refurbishment of a prestigious country house
- Other works include a variety of projects as QS & PM which include refurbs, new builds and restoration projects
Ideally you will;
- Be MRICS or MCIOB qualified
- Have minimum 2 years post qualified experience
- Previous residential/heritage project experience will be looked upon favourably
For a full job description and package details, please do get in touch.