Assistant Project Manager - Construction
Assistant Project Manager
A dynamic and expanding Construction Consultancy based close to Victoria Street Station are seeking an ambitious Assistant Project Manager to join their rapidly growing team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Assistant Project Manager, who is working towards their APC, to progress their career within a supportive team.
The successful Assistant Project Manager will be joining a Project Management and Cost Management Consultancy, who pride themselves on their ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with their clients.
As the Assistant Project Manager you will support the Senior Project Managers on all aspects of project delivery including:
- Project Control
As the Assistant Project Manager you will be working alongside a Senior Project Manager as well as handling lower scale projects of your own. The successful Project Manager will have the relevant academic qualifications and be working towards MRICS
You will have:
- Strong construction background, preferably within a professional consultancy.
- A proven track record in this or similar fields.
- Strong communications skills, both verbal and written.
- General good IT literacy and ability to use most standard Microsoft packages.
- Feasibility experience desirable but not essential as training will be provided.
- £35,000 - £42,000 pa (DOE)
- Unrivalled career progression
- Unrivalled support and mentoring
If you are a Project Manager of any level and are considering your career options, please contact Damian Eatwell at Brandon James on 01628 367 039 or apply to this role below.
London - Assistant - Project Manager - Project Management - Construction - Retail - APC - APM - MRICS