Senior Building Surveyor (design focus)
Senior Building Surveyor
An expanding private practice based in SE1, Central London are seeking a 'design-minded' Senior Building Surveyor to join their close-knit yet growing team.
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will work alongside a diverse client portfolio operating across sectors including commercial, residential and retail and carry out a varied yet design focused building surveying role.
The Successful Senior Building Surveyor
- Proficient in carrying out design work and construction detailing
- Experience in delivering projects essential
- A client-facing demeanour
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- £55,000 - £70,000 DOE
- Uncapped career progression
- Performance based bonus
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Private medical care
- Contributary pension
- RICS and professional memberships paid for
- + Additional benefits
Building Surveyor / Senior Building Surveyor / Chartered Building Surveyor / Design / London / SE1
To find out more about this opportunity or any of my current building surveying vacancies, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James on 01628 367 038.