Development Manager (Interim Consultant)
I am currently sourcing an Interim Development Manager, on behalf of a Local Government organisation, to provide development management expertise on a large regeneration programme.
You will be engaging with various stakeholder as well as managing projects, procurement, contracts, site assembly, planning and development agreements.
- Development Management of key regeneration projects including; residential, retail, leisure and employment space
- Appraise development sites and projects
- Lead on property aspects of negotiation to produce an overall cost plan and cash-flow of schemes
- Produce and agree project briefs with Executive Team
- Ensure key project parameters (time, cost and quality) are adhered to
- Oversee performance and financial activity of all appointed consultants and partners
Ideally, you will be MRICS qualified and have experience undertaking Development Management duties within the Private Sector.
If you feel you are suited to this role, apply now!