Assistant Building Surveyor
The Oyster Partnership is supporting a leading London based multi-disciplinary consultancy on their search for an Assistant Building Surveyor. You will be enrolled onto the company's APC program and be supported throughout the process to provide you with the tools needed to successfully pass your APC and to become an MRICS Chartered Building Surveyor.
You'll be working on all aspects of Building Surveying in part of one of the largest teams of chartered surveyors. You will learn on the job by assisting senior surveyors on a range of exciting projects across different multiple sectors giving you great exposure to a variety of sectors and experience.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
* Have a RICS approved Building Surveying degree
* Have experience in a similar role,
* Carry out contract administration
* Carry out stock condition surveys, able to produce full drawings and building reports
* Write specifications, Obtain estimates, planned maintenance programs
* Carry out building, condition and measured surveys
* Analyse and report on building defects
* Experience of preparing notice and schedules of condition
* Be committed to becoming chartered through the APC program
* Have the ambition to progress and demonstrate passion through their work
The role will include you carrying out surveys of buildings or sites and assist in the preparation of tender documents. There is a solid training structure in place plus a competitive salary and the opportunity to progress within the company.
For more information on this role or for information on alternative opportunities please call Charlotte at the Oyster Partnership