Senior Building Surveyor with Party Wall experience
RICS Chartered Surveyors based in North London have a vacancy for a Senior Building Surveyor able to lead a team with involvement in business development. You must have thorough knowledge of party wall and be comfortable working with all levels within the company.
The successful candidate will have a commercial background with an understanding of what it takes to establish and sustain good relationships with various client types mainly residential maintenance, refurbishment and insurance reinstatement projects.
You will ideally be a MRICS Chartered Building Surveyor but if you have over 5 years relevant experience but not yet chartered your application will be considered.
To be successful in your application you will meet the following criteria:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications, CRM, project management tools and AutoCAD with a working knowledge of Health and Safety, CDM roles and asbestos legislation
- Leading from the front as the named Party Wall Surveyor agreeing and issuing awards.
- Coordinating the allocation and timely completion of all Party Wall projects across the team
- Overseeing new business
- Maintaining relationships with clients
- Working with the Managing Director developing new relationships
- Work as part of the wider team on a range of minor and major works projects
- Project preparation and feasibility assessments, condition and building surveys, defects diagnosis, planned maintenance surveys, insurance claim validation works, cost appraisal, budget reports, contract specifications, building works specification and design, advise on appropriate repairs and compile detailed work scopes/tenders.
- Complete payment applications, variations and final accounts
Apply for Senior Building Surveyor with Party Wall experience
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly